It’s true, the results are incredible! Not even a year into our new hCG weight-loss program, you’ve shown us how serious you are about feeling great! Collectively our hCG clients have so far lost 490 pounds and a whopping 272 inches! Learn more about hCG to see if this solution is a good fit for you. If hCG isn’t a good fit for you, we offer several medical weight-loss programs.
Houston earned the number 1 spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Coolest Cities. Yes, you read that right–we beat out New York, Los Angeles, even our neighbor, Austin! So what makes Houston so cool? Read the full article on Forbes.com to find out.
Did you know that Clarisonic recommends you replace your Clarisonic Pro brush heads every three months? The fibers in the heads get stiff and wiry with normal daily usage, so for best results we recommend you replace your Clarisonic Pro brush heads regularly. Also, your whole family can enjoy using your Clarisonic when they each have their own brush heads. The heads are ridiculously easy to remove and replace, making it a snap for your whole family to share one unit. Some customers have suggested each family member writing their initials on the back of their brush heads with a permanent marker to make it easy to tell whose is whose.
Which Clarisonic brush head is right for your skin type?
- Normal: Perfect for normal skin, shaving prep and for use on the décolleté and body.
- Sensitive: An easy introduction for sensitive to normal skin types.
- Delicate: Ultra-gentle for those with delicate or extra-sensitive skin.
- Deep Pore Cleansing: Ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores or hard to reach areas of the face, such as around the nose. The deep pore cleansing brush head is gentle enough for daily use.
- Acne Cleansing: Extra-plush bristle gradation helps to provide ultra-gentle cleansing for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Body: For cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention, including the décolleté, hands, arms, elbows and feet. Works with Clarisonic PLUS and PRO models.
Our brush heads sell for $25 each , or 2 for $40. Call our office at 281-855-2273 if you have any further questions.
We’re still carrying the Obagi Nu Derm FX sets with arbutin for those who want a more natural, gentle approach to anti-aging skin care.
However, for those who prefer a stronger, more aggressive approach, we are pleased to announce we are carrying the full-size and travel-size kits of the original formulation of Obagi Nu Derm with hydroquinone now.
Call our office at 281-855-2273 for more information.
- glo minerals The Body Travel Kit ($24) is a luxurious cream and body wash set with a light, fresh pear/grapefruit scent. (while supplies last)
- glo therapeutics Fly With Me Kit ($60) has the skin cleansing and enhancing products you need for your face in convenient travel sizes. (while supplies last)
- Obagi’s Nu Derm travel kit ($220) with hydroquinone is back! Get the fast results you love from Obagi’s original Nu Derm formula in handy travel sizes. (The full-sized kits of both Nu Derm FX with arbutin and Nu Derm with hydroquinone are also available.)
Call our office at 281-855-2273 today to order yours! Read the rest of this entry »
Do you ever feel like you have little or no luck? Do you see others getting raises, getting married, or living their dreams and feel like those things will never happen to you?
That feeling of lack, of being passed by, of being unlucky only makes you feel worse. For a moment, take a look at those who have things going well in their lives. What do you notice about their general attitude? About how they talk about what they have and what they want?
I’m not a betting person, but if I were, I’d bet they had an attitude of gratitude.
Sure, I hear you–it’s easy to feel gratitude when things are going well. True, we might have a chicken and egg thing going on here: Which came first, the luck or the gratitude? The difference is that one we don’t have much control over, the other we do.
So play along with me here for a minute. What do you have to lose? (A couple of minutes, and probably a bit of negative feelings)
Fill in the blanks:
- I’m grateful for the following people in my life: (list them and why you’re grateful for them.)
- I’m grateful that _____________ is better than it was 5 years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago.
- I’m grateful for these things I’ve purchased ______________________ (list art, furniture, clothes, etc. that you enjoy)
- I appreciate ____________________.
- I’m grateful for great memories of: (list details of specific events for each item below)
- growing up
- early adulthood
- raising my kids/pets/traveling with friends
- last vacation I took
- I’m grateful for how much better I feel now that I played with this exercise–so grateful that I’m going to start doing this exercise when I first wake up and as the last thing I do before I fall asleep at night!
Feel free to leave a comment about what it was like to do this exercise!
-by Life Coach Carrie Koch
Balanced Health and Wellness is Northwest Houston and Katy’s premier medical wellness center, focused on providing individualized care for anyone seeking to achieve and maintain optimal wellness. From the nurturing decor to knowledgeable staff–experience the difference.
Exercise is good for so many things:
- body composition
Yes, exercise is good for your skin because: Read the rest of this entry »
Most people start the new year with diet and fitness resolutions.
I believe February is a much better time to get started on fitness and diet resolutions.
In January, most of us are still recovering from the holidays and–although we hopefully have started cleaning up our diet–it can be hard to make changes all at once.
I use January to organize my house for the New Year.
I like to:
- clean out toys for the kids
- cull through clothes in the closets
- update the new calendar
- make new files
–my January is packed! By the time I feel more organized and ready for the new year, it’s almost February!